Flu vaccinations are an important part of your preventive health care. When you protect yourself with the vaccine, you are also protecting your friends, family, the UCF campus and community. The more people we vaccinate, the less flu we see!
Please call 407.823.3850 for an appointment to get your flu shot. We do not offer the flu mist at this time.
- Students: Free with ID while supplies last. After the “free supply” is exhausted, cost for students will be $10.
- Faculty & Staff: Bill to your insurance, or pay $20.
- You must schedule an appointment (unless walk-in hours have been posted).
- You must bring your UCF ID.
- You must not be ill.
- You must not have a life-threatening allergy to eggs.
- You must not have had Guillain-Barre syndrome.
- You must not have an allergy to any substance in the vaccine.
For more information, please view the Injectable Vaccination Information Statement.
Flu Shot Benefits More Than You -- Don't Put Others at Risk
CDC Flu Prevention Tips